Our Curriculum Vision and Values
Our vision is to build an outstanding educational organisation that makes the greatest possible difference to the lives of our students and that is highly respected in our local community and beyond.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Our 21st century curriculum that is regularly adapted to reflect the aspirations of our students
- Our personalised approaches to teaching and learning
- Our innovative approach to our own continuous professional development
- Our wider curriculum, including our careers and enterprise provision, that prepares our students for life in modern Britain and our global society
- Our care, support and commitment we show to students to ensure they are safe
- Our contribution to the development of learning beyond our own school
- Our ethical values and working practice
- Our parental support.